Brand Manager (Interim) – 6 month contract
My client is one of the UK’s market leading consumer brand and currently they are seeking a Brand Manager to join their established and talented marketing team on a 6 month maternity cover (with potential to extend)
The Brand Manager is responsible for portfolio development, range management, campaign translation and execution, artwork translation, local brand management and compiling and sharing key market insights, conforming agreed brand meaning and visual identity.
A high calibre Brand Manager is needed for this position. My client is looking for a creative, commercially focused individual who can take responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of brands.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and owning the vision for future growth opportunities on your product range.
This is a 360º marketing mix role, we’re looking for someone with a track record of managing integrated campaigns and developing and launching best practice NPD projects.
You will be an expert in brand development, a strategic thinker and an excellent cross functional worker.
This person will currently be operating at a Brand Manager level with a proven track record within a branded FMCG environment.
Key knowledge and experience required:
- Hands on brand management experience ideally at BM level within an FMCG environment
- Strong commercial marketing skill set
- Best practice innovation/NPD experience from concept to launch
- Experience of A&P Budget control
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience
- Demonstrates strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership and cross functional skills
- Communication skills
- Brand strategy experience and long term thinking
- A passion for brands and consumers!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website