OOH Sales Manager - Market Disrupting Snack Brand - London
We are looking for an OOH Sales Manager to be part of the growth of one of the coolest healthy food SME brands in the FMCG market. Exploding onto the scene 5 years ago with heart and passion, this brand introduced the British market to a new vibrant snack to get excited about! Their yummy snacks are supplied to grocery, health food, food to go and online channel, so we are honoured to be assisting them in their next step – expanding the OOH channel!
Reporting directly into the Foodie Founder…
- You will have P&L responsibility for the OOH channel with accounts including WHSmith, Co-op and Holland and Barret
- You will be tasked with delivering on JBP’s and sales strategies
- You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of accounts whilst also developing new business opportunities across High Street and Out of Home.
- You will make current and new accounts aware of a new products to the portfolio (They are only weeks away from launching a new product into this channel so this will be the chance for you to take full ownership of this!)
- You will have 3-5 years’ working within the FMCG Food and Drink industry, ideally with a challenger brand.
- Full P&L responsibility of Out of Home accounts, ideally WHSmith, Boots, Compass and/or Holland & Barret.
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills.
- An ability to instantly hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- And lastly, a great sense of energy and vibrancy for healthy snacking!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a brand with a BIG future and you could be integral in that growth! Every move you make will deliver a real difference to their success!
So, don’t hesitate to get in touch! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.