Senior Insight Manager (Client Manager)
Exciting opportunity working in a client facing role (on site) for an instantly recognisable insights agency.
My client is a leading Insights and Market Research agency who are looking to expand their client team and recruit an experienced Senior Insight Manager to manage a leading branded FMCG account.
This role will involve you working primarily on site with the client, managing the relationship and providing them with key insights and category recommendations.
2 x Senior Insight Manager:
Locations: Hertfordshire and London (West)
- Deliver insight and data to the clients
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Develop relationships within the clients across the commercial team (category, sales and marketing) presenting back information on findings
- Act as category expert within your clients product field
- Work with your client to develop category and insight briefs across continuous and ad-hoc projects.
- Supports exceeding revenue by the effective delivery of quality insights and data and grow revenue through new business opportunities within the business
- Ability to cut through data and issue clutter and identifies what is most important.
- Consults with our client on a full-range of services we offer from Technical to Shopper Marketing
- To work consultatively with the client to meet their needs
- Responsible for updating all business performance metrics
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Data and analytically focused with strong numerical and literacy skills
- Managing and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of agency data types including Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby, Nielson or Aimia would be a advantageous
- Commercial awareness, you must have the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- A strong team player
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.