Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Grocery Senior National Account Manager for one of the fastest growing healthy food businesses in Europe who are a market leader within their category.
If you are currently operating as an established NAM/SNAM in London working in the Grocery Channel, enjoy managing key accounts and are looking for more responsibility, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
They are all about food. They launched over five years ago and have since grown into one of the market leaders in their category within the UK as well as expanding into the International market. Their centrally based office sees a team of over 30 people collaborate together for bigger and better ambitious plans.
The team are seeking a hard worker who is willing to get stuck in with all aspects of the business. You will be proactive in managing their top performing Grocery account.
If you are looking to be a specialist in your market and a future leader as a Controller then please read on…
- Managing their highest performing account
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across all internal and external functions
- Attend key customer meetings and negotiate the terms of an agreement
- Ensuring close of sale
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Successfully forecast, implement and analyse all promotional activity
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Full responsibility of JBP agreements
- Responsibility for customer P&L and internal profit management
- Progression plan in place to be a future leader
- 3+ years sales experience
- Man-management experience
- Desirable – passion for retail and health food category
- Convenience/Impulse experience is highly desirable
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at supply chain and store level
- Experience of sales data analysis
- Highly ambitious
- Future leader
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
- Category based selling experience
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Candice Shaw a call on 020 7871 8000.
Alternatively please apply via the link below.