Trade Marketing Supervisor: 12m Contract
Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Having invested heavily into our Impulse business, this is a great time to join this side of our business! We are constantly searching the best ways to bring our products to the market within Impulse, creating 'stop you in your tracks' execution and implement brand activity in all of our outlets! If you want to join PepsiCo and truly make a difference, now is the time to do it! This is a new role within our field sales structure providing compelling, competitive activation across all touchpoints.
· Execution Calendar: Benchmark the execution calendar vs. previous year; identifying key risks and opportunities
· Planning Cycle: Manage the internal planning cycle (+3 months) including period focus, account plans, execution targets and incentives
· Field Briefing: Attend monthly Regional Sales Management and Sales Development Representative meetings to deliver new content and tools
· Account Liaison: Understand the right solutions to get execution calendar achieved and aligned to agreed account plans
· Forecasting, planning and reporting: ensuring YOY targets continuing to deliver against business objectives, and reporting back to field teams execution levels vs targets.
· Influencing and persuasive in a diverse, matrix environment - across field and category and third-party populations
· Previously worked within FMCG, ideally in a similar role
· Innovation and change agent
· Ability to handle multiple projects within tight timelines
· Analytics and forecasting
· Creativity and innovation management
· Organisational skills / project management
· Ability to extract key insights from data and evaluate projects
· Good understanding of key marketing mix levers and interpretation of brand plans
Leadership and Individual Effectiveness Competencies
· Driving for Results: Communicate persuasively to win support. Minimise or remove barriers that get in the way of achieving results and leverage understanding of key business drivers to deliver results
· Decision Making: Make the right short-term decisions without sacrificing long-term results. Balance competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution.
· Translate strategies into plans that can be effectively executed. Transform data and information into meaningful insights
· Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborate well with others and able to influence at a senior level in the organisation through reasoning and relationships. Understand and use informal networks at the appropriate level to get things done
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur's mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life's work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We'll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.