National Account Executive - Grocery
Looking for a new Account Management position? One which will take you on a new journey and see you operate on a leading brand in the market? This is a tremendously exciting opportunity and one which is uniquely positioned giving you a platform for development which many other FMCG businesses can’t. You will find:
- A brand which is market leading yet challenged to diversify and grow, outperforming close competition
- A blue-chip FMCG Brand which is currently undergoing significant investment
- A West London office location with flexible home working
- Multiple customer focus across Grocery retail
Signature Career Management are partnered with a global FMCG company, West London based, who are looking to appoint a National Account Executive to join the team to support across Grocery Retail. This is a business who are very much in growth and have a strong international footprint, they continue to innovate to stay ahead of the market, and are a very agile business who give their people the freedom to deliver. A business who aspire to firmly achieve the No1 positioning globally, taking a proactive and collaborative approach, very much doing business not just any way, but the right way!
This National Account Executive role will see you support a Senior NAM operating within the top 6 grocery accounts, with specific focus on two key multiple retailers. The opportunity will see you operate in a classical blue-chip environment yet offering freedom to do things differently and take real ownership. You will challenge the status quo, you will be motivated, creative, driven and eager to learn.
Key responsibilities include –
- Support of the day to day accounts including customer meetings
- Management of promotional trackers in period undertaking analysis
- Utilising Nielsen information to maintain and update general reports (JBP trackers, base rate trackers, black tea sales trackers etc.)
- Budget input – keying in base rates and simplistic volumes for promotions when agreed and signed off
- Prep and provide regular reports used prior to forecasting, forecasting down to SKU level
- Liaising with assistant buyers to build relationships
- Field Sales management/briefing
- Attend general JBP meetings to build experience and understand more about NAM/SBM style role to enable further progression
- Assume responsibility for “online” management in specific accounts alongside e-commerce team
Successful Applicants -
- Sales or buying experience within FMCG/Consumer Goods business in either a field, regional or national capacity.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Proactive in nature.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills – ability to turn data into opportunity.
- Advanced user of excel.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- You will be tenacious, someone who challenges the status quo, keen to realise opportunity for all parties.
- You’re a natural self-starter, driven and keen to develop your career.
This is a uniquely position NAE position within FMCG balancing classical training in a blue-chip environment yet also having the freedom to ‘have a go’, take ownership and develop your career quickly. If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.