Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
My client is a fast-growing SME in the healthier snacking space, one of the fastest-growing categories in FMCG right now. They've seen incredible wins over the last two years with numerous listings across grocery and high street accounts. As a part of their ongoing growth they're looking to expand the sales team.
The Grocery Senior National Account Manager is a business critical hire to enable them to continue their growth. You'll manage the accounts with all existing grocery customers whilst winning new listings with both current and new customers.
You'll be part of a fantastic culture, based in central London, with a team of driven and dynamic individuals who are passionate about the brand and where the business is going. You'll be a NAM looking to make the step up or a SNAM looking for an opportunity to further develop your career with a business on a fantastic growth trajectory.
Key Experience Requirements:
- Account management experience within grocery is essential
- Proven success winning new listings or new customers within grocery
- SME experience is highly desirable but not a must
- Self-starter who is driven and highly motivated to achieve success
- Collaborative approach
- Someone who likes to do things differently
- A passionate foodie and preferably a chocolate fan!