National Account Executive - OOH
Do you aspire to become an expert in National Account Management? Are you looking to develop your career in sales? Signature career management are partnered with an ambitious, market leading FMCG manufacturer based west London, who are looking to appoint a National Account Executive into the team as they continue to grow.
Supporting a Senior Business Manager across the OOH channel, you will receive great training and exposure to develop into a National Account Manager. 60% of the time you will be supporting the SBM and managing smaller accounts within the Out of Home channel, 40% of your time is all about new business development! You will identify new targets, conduct research and then set the strategy before the approach. This business has a strong heritage and after significant investment, are looking to push the brand to that number 1 spot!
This is a global FMCG business who are very much in growth and have a strong international footprint, they continue to innovate to stay ahead of the market and are a very agile business who give their people the freedom to deliver. A business who have aspirations to firmly achieve the No1 positioning globally, taking a proactive and collaborative approach, very much doing business not just any way, but the right way! You will be part of a hard-working, inclusive team where you will be given support to become a successful National Account Manager and progress you career!
If you are a creative self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to achieve big things within the FMCG sector, then this opportunity is just what you have been looking for!
Key Responsibilities -
- Work with the Senior Business Manager to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors.
- Identify new business prospects/multi site end users within the Out of Home channel.
- Forecasting for review and improvements.
- Support regional business drivers with field sales agency.
- Execute and manage trade shows and rara days.
Successful Applicants -
- Sales experience within FMCG/Consumer Goods business in either a field, regional or national capacity.
- You will have a passion for sales and winning new business with the hunger and drive to track down prospect accounts, identifying growth areas.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- You will have charm, charisma and very much a people person!
- You’re competitive, driven and have a winning mentality keen to realise success.
If you think this excellent opportunity is for you, then HIT APPLY!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.