Marketing Communications Executive
I am recruiting fro an excellent Marketing Communications Executive for one of our key clients in Glasgow.
I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in a communications role within B2B business as well as experience in event management. You will be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing external agencies.
The client are a national business with offices based in Glasgow, within the Energy & natural resources sector.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Executive is to coordinate all event related activity, the day to day management of the brand as well as the development of all communications materials for the business. You will also manage all sponsorship actively and work with external creative agencies.
The successful Marketing Communications Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Experience within a similar position ideally from a B2B background
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to work with stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience managing agency relationships would be advantageous
- Development of communications and market collateral
- Commercial minded
- Able to work on team projects as well as autonomously
- Able to commute daily to the office in Glasgow
Salary from £28k - £35k plus excellent benefits package