- Fantastic opportunity for experienced showroom sales professional to manage and maintain a London showroom.
- Serving customers, arranging site surveys within clients, obtaining orders and increasing showroom sales over time.
- Assisting the Commercial division with their ever-increasing workload.
About the Company:
- Independent flooring business with multiple showrooms in the South East / London.
- Offers the supply and installation of all types of carpets and flooring at competitive prices.
- Working with private and commercial clients.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must already have experience working within a flooring showroom.
- You will be accomplished at surveying and costing for all types of flooring including carpets, tiles, wood and vinyl sheets.
- Impeccable customer service is essential.
- Generous commission
Contact: Rachel Osmond
Job Reference: RO/18840
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.