Shopper Marketing Manager
Looking for a new Shopper Marketing opportunity? One which will take you on a new journey and see you operate on a leading brand in the market? This is a tremendously exciting opportunity and one which is uniquely positioned giving you a challenge and platform which many other FMCG businesses can’t. You will find:
- A brand which is market leading yet challenged to diversify and grow, outperforming close competition
- A significant NPD programme which challenges convention
- Breadth and depth of range
- Multiple customer focus across Grocery retail
Signature Career Management are partnered with a global FMCG company, West London based, who are now in a position to appoint a Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team. A business who are very much in growth and have a strong international footprint, they continue to innovate to stay ahead of the market, a very agile business who give their people the freedom to deliver. A business who have aspirations to firmly achieve the No1 positioning globally, taking a proactive and collaborative approach, very much doing business not just any way, but the right way!
As Shopper Marketing Manager your core purpose will be to lead the development and delivery of best in class shopper marketing programmes. Responsibilities include:
- Create the strategic shopper agenda working closely with the brand and category team aligning retailer agenda
- Develop bespoke in store activation and launch plans for each retailer
- Plan and implement your shopper marketing campaigns working cross functionally to deliver to each retailer
- Work hand in hand with media and agency partners to execute various campaigns
- Engage with each retailer developing strong relationships and attend customer presentations
- Analysis of ROI, understanding the impact of each campaign
- Budget management
- CREATE YOUR VISION!
Successful candidates will already be operating in a Shopper Marketing/ Trade Marketing/ Customer Marketing position within consumer goods. You will also:
- Ideally hold FMCG experience (desirable but not essential)
- Have operated in a customer facing role, used to customer presentations and retailer engagement
- Have a fundamental understanding of the difference between customers, shoppers and consumers
- Have a strong understanding of the different types of instore media available and what generates a return
- Hold strong organisational skills, able to plan and execute on time and to budget and manage multiple stakeholders
- Be a good relationship builder, influencer and people person
- Have experience of budget management
- Be pragmatic yet energetic, engaging and enthusiastic to deliver with passion, going above and beyond!
- Be unafraid of challenge, able to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and work as one team!
This is a hugely exciting role which offers the best of both worlds in strategic development and ownership, we well as the ‘hands-on’ nature of the position. Sound interesting? Please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.