You would be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising growth opportunities within them via a regular and systematic contact strategy.
You will be focused on growing, developing and retaining existing clients by acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
Our client is an own label and branded in the gifting sector.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements (assessing commercial viability at all times)
- Prepare and present to clients any new proposals.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Arranging and leading face to face review meetings with Customers at regular intervals.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions, you will develop relationships at all levels with the Customer from Head Office to Shop floor.
- Working as a team player, you will serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams, liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Product Development & Finance departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
You will assist the Customer Services team with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- The position does require regular travel and attendance at Trade Exhibitions.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner in conjunction with our Customer Service Team.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Clean driving licence.l;,
- Live within close proximity to Cheadle.
- Personal flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas.
- Graduate / relevant professional qualifications.
- IT literate, including highly proficient knowledge of Microsoft office word, Microsoft office excel and outlook. Experience of using customer services software is also preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Professional demeanour and manner.
Great progression opportunities