Category Manager - Top4 Grocery
A super career move is on offer with the opportunity to work for an award-winning global brand owner and leader within category. This is a newly created role operating within the commercial function with full responsibility for a Top4 Grocery customer from a Category perspective with a business that is renowned for developing employees and matching their career ambitions.
You will lead and develop the category capability for the brand portfolio working together with the wider business functions such as Commercial, Marketing, Insights and NPD whilst driving change within store with game-changing insights. Being the Category Lead for this Top4 Grocery customer, you will need the ability to build and develop relationships at all levels within the retailer. In addition, the role will work closely with the Customer and Activation team on key matters such as processes and promotional planning and support attendance with the Impulse channel sales team.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre with Category Management experience within a branded FMCG business
- High levels of personal energy and drive with a strategic mind-set and business understanding
- Hands on with a passion for detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data to create best-in-class category insights
- Able to deliver a strong and compelling category story
- Able to display a strong understanding of shoppers, consumer’s and customer’s needs, attitudes and future requirements
- Ability to work with pace and be a naturally pro-active and passionate individual
- Must be able to work in the West London region on a daily basis with some travel to the customer and business partners
This would suit someone already in a Category type role such as Category Executive, Assistant Category Manager, Junior Category Manager or similar, looking for their next career step-up.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.