- Co-ordinating the completing Costing Matrices.
- Ensuring alignment of input sand assumptions from various data sources
- Communicating changes through the system
- Updating cost sets on the NPD models
- Managing the workflow process for sign off
- Supporting on stage & gate paperwork
- Help co-ordinate post launch reviews
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support the Commercial, Product Development and Marketing teams
- Provide cover for other parts of the process.
- Support post-promotional evaluation
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are looking to add to our Northampton Finance team by appointing a Costing Clerk.
Formal Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers
- A methodical and logical approach to data management and communication
- A ‘can do’ attitude demonstrated in a challenging environment.
- A supportive yet challenging demeanour to ensure costing input integrity
- Strong system and spreadsheet abilities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to think clearly under pressure, and prioritise a workload
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company