Junior National Account Manager
A well-known food manufacturer is looking to add a Junior National Account Manager to the team. The company has emphasised their desire in developing the successful candidate into a fully-fledged National Account Manager focussing on a Retail account.
The role itself will initially focus on Symbol groups such as Spar, Nisa and Booths, with a mixture of office and home based.
The company itself has been around for over 100 years, and turn over more than $5bn throughout various countries and sectors.
- Focussed on growing existing accounts such as Spar, Nisa & Booths
- Manage various new product launches, category reviews and promotions
- Will have full P&L responsibility
- Must have 1-2 years experience in the food industry helping or working on national accounts
- Understand & interpret P&L
- Be determined, and keen to learn & develop into a National Account Manager.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060