Channel Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Channel Development Manager (EMEA) to join a global, market leading manufacturer, to help further establish their dealer led channel across the EMEA region.
My client are a well established manufacturer of interior solutions, providing bespoke solutions across and number of sectors and industries globally!
With a global presence and having been established for a number of decades, my client has built a reputable brand within the industry working with some of the worlds leading designers in producing some of the finest interior solutions ever produced!
The primary responsibility for the Channel Development Manager will be to increase the brand's share of wallet amongst its distribution environment. Further responsibilities include:-
- Analysing new and existing markets, with the view to find and on-board new channel partners.
- Develop and manage the network of existing partners based on regular reviews and follow-up activities.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure there is collaboration in executing a channel strategy.
- Analysing data based on performance and draw conclusions of where to search for new partners across the EMEA region.
- Take full responsibility for the overall management of the on-boarding process until the partner is ready to be handed over to the sales team.
The successful Channel Development Manager will:-
- Have a minimum 5 years experience in a Channel/Dealer development type role.
- Be experienced in searching for, selecting, negotiating, setting up and managing Channel Partners in a distribution environment.
- Be able to build rapport with ease, working with multiple stakeholders at various levels on a global scale.
- Have exceptional commercial and analytical skills, being able to assess data and the profile of potential new dealers.
- Be confident in delivering presentations both internally and externally.
- Be able to travel across the EMEA region from the London offices.
A competitive base salary and package