FMCG Sales Analyst
Your primary aim is to provide and maintain information to fulfil the customer plan. You will be supporting the NAM's on a day to day basis and meeting your retail customer requirements.
A Global FMCG branded organisation spanning a multitude of Categories from Personalcare, Homecare to Food with recognisable household brands.
- Promotional Support - updating the customer plan, translating the plan into numbers, monitoring the plan vs accruals
- Creating and tracking Provisions and Accruals
- Joint business planning tracking
- Processing invoices
- Price accuracy
- Customer administration
- Strong attention to commercial detail and focus
- Superb excel knowledge - at minimum an understanding of Pivot tables and Vloopups
- Time management and prioritisation examples - task orientated
- Open to learn and ask questions
- Previous experience of business processes, ideally financial. Processing invoices, nominating promotions, managing accruals/rebates, working within an organisational structure
- Proactive - chase deadline, stakeholder and accountability
- Experience of FMCG or a similar role in a different industry
- Ability to understand the wider picture, why what you do matters and the importance of the commercial executives
- Experience of dealing with customer / external stakeholders
Competitive hourly rate, flexible working!