Commercial Manager - Online Retailers
Are you a talented account manager looking to lead the online agenda for a category leading food supplier?
Can you unlock significant growth within an evolving customer base?
Do you have the creativity and commercial acumen required to realise the potential?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading branded FMCG supplier, on a search for a Commercial Manager - Online Retailers. This is a Full-Time permanent position, based in Lincolnshire, with flexibility to work from home.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day account management as well as supporting new account opportunities, liaising and building relationships, presenting yourself as the face of the brand, in addition to developing and implementing customer account plans for your specific accounts, aligning with both the customer and company strategy, with a focus in online retail.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Account Management or Marketing role within a recognised food or drink supplier
- Experience of working with major online retailers (Ocado, Amazon, Tesco Online etc.)
- Good understanding of Microsoft programs, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Developing and maintaining brilliant relationships both internally and externally
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail, able manage a fluid list of priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, taking ownership of both challenges and opportunities, effectively evaluating situations and recommendation solutions
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Commercially responsible for all online customer relationships, day to day and strategic shaping of the channel.
- Owning and successfully managing key categories, building relationships with the Buyers and Category Managers, maximising and creating brand opportunities, driving sales, profitability and ensuring performance targets are met
- Managing the sales plan, ensuring internal teams are aware of sales activity and planned launch promotions, updating relevant teams for any planned changes in promotional activity
- Supporting with the development of existing brands, new business opportunities for both current and new accounts, including seeking new opportunities for non-exclusive brands
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary of circa £55,000 with excellent additional benefits including bonus, company car/car allowance and private healthcare.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.