National Account Manager- Amazon
My client are a leading baby products business established for over 50 years, they are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join their team.
Although this position is home-based, candidates will be required to spend 1 day per week in their offices in the South East
- Full profit & loss responsibility
- Develop Joint Business Plans
- Secure, Deliver & Provide tenders
- Develop relationships with existing customers
- Full responsibility for online & amazon accounts
- Develop, strategise and plan online P.O.S
The ideal candidate should be educated to Bachelors degree level, candidates must have experience dealing with Amazon as a major account. Experience with National & Key accounts is essential. Candidates should come from an FMCG background, experience in the baby or toy industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Basic salary of £40K + Car or Car Allowance, competitive bonus & blue-chip benefits
If this position is of interest, please contact Kelly Diver at Landers Recruitment