Senior Business Consultant
As the Senior business consultant you will excel at translating business processes into high-quality and practical ERP solutions. You will achieve the best results within project groups consisting of wider internal teams as well as external stake holders.
My client is an international Saas company specialising in ERP software.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Business Consultant position will be responsible for;
- Building strong internal & external relationships.
- The role will require a cohesive approach with development and technical departments, as well as others.
- Gathering, analysing and tracking business requirements and translating these into business solutions and structures.
- Building engagement and motivation within a team environment.
- Managing to the plan and agree a business case, including delivery, deployment.
- Engage with clients on a regular basis, managing expectations and the relationship.
The successful candidate for the Senior Business Consultant position will possess the following attributes;]
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Nav & ERP systems.
- A keen eye for detail. Understanding the intricacies of a client's requirements and effectively managing the delivery process through to completion.
- A proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels, both internal and external.
- Presenting / demonstrating solutions with confidence and excellent communication skills.
- Self-Motivation & ability to negotiate with confidence.
- The ability to simplify technical terms in order to deliver relevant information to all levels of stake holder.
- A Proven track record of delivering on technology led projects.
Based in Birmingham the successful candidate for the Senior Business Consultant role will be taking on an exciting role which offers a lot of face to face time with clients & competive financial package in an international technology business.