Senior Trader - Ingredients
Our client is a diversified worldwide Ingredients company. With their obsession to continuously improving their products and portfolio this enables them to focus on their future and provide the growth for the business. They recognise that in order to grow their business successfully that they need to ensure that their employees are at the heart of what they do.
Our client has asked us to find talented traders with food trading experience to expand their team due to extensive growth. They have several offices throughout the country and are flexible in their approach to home based and office based working. is a real chance to be recognised for success and be rewarded accordingly.
You will be responsible for developing the Sales Strategy with key countries / regions where strong partnerships exist already.
The ideal fit:
- Experience of trading in the food industry
- Trade experience within the EMEA, Central / North America
- Commercial relationship management either in selling or buying capacity
- Demonstrable experience and success gained in a position of Trader or equivalent.
- Be located in the UK and be able to travel.
- Have the drive and determination to hit and exceed targets.
- Utilise your network of contacts to open new business opportunities and convert them into Trading opportunities.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248124 or email email@example.com