Senior Brand Manager – Grocery lead
Are you a passionate and energetic Senior Brand Manager who is looking to join a category leading organisation? This FMCG market leading company have a phenomenal presence within the industry and are great at what they do. They have excellent products with NPD & Innovation at the core of what they do. They pride themselves on being an employer of choice with great product and great people.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be the owner and leader for one of the UK’s favourite brand, you will have responsibility for driving the profitable topline growth of your product portfolio. You will having the ability to create bold, imaginative and innovative plans which are rooted in superior consumer understanding, and your plans will be executed on time and in budget. As the Senior Brand Manager you will have responsibility to support, mentor and develop an Assistant Brand Manager.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for Strategic Planning, Profitable Portfolio Management & Deployment, Pricing & Promotion Strategy, Communication & Media Development, Innovation Strategy & Commercialisation, People Management.
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaboration: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Courage: Stepping up to address difficult issues. Says what needs to be said.
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationship. Delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Resilience: Rebounds from setbacks and adversity.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
You will have:
- FMCG experience – desirable food and drink
- Proven track record in branded product management.
- Proven experience working with UK grocery trade
- Previous experience of people management
- Experience of New Product Development
- Consumer research techniques
- Proficient PC skills, especially Excel
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Analystical and numerate
- Project management skills
Package: up to £60,000 basic salary plus company car allowance and excellent benefits
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri - firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit your application via the link below.