Field Sales Manager
- Highly regarded international garden products brand.
- Lead an experienced field sales team.
- Drive improvement through training.
The UK subsidiary of an international manufacturing business with a reputation for superb products, exciting customer support and great service levels.
The role of Field Sales Manager:
The purpose of the role is to improve the performance and skills of the field sales team by:
- Planning, executing and managing sales strategies.
- Delivering training on sales techniques, product and administration.
- Representing the brands at trade and consumer events.
- Working with marketing teams to deliver improvements in retail presence.
- Analysing market trends in order to identify opportunities.
- Liaising with finance and customer service teams.
Candidate profile of Field Sales Manager:
This is a senior role in a high profile business requiring high standards of sales management and internal communication. We are looking for a candidate with:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of managing a sales team within the garden or DIY products environment.
- Experience of working with strong brands with significant in-store presence.
- Strong communication skills, good commercial acumen and a winning mentality.
- Excellent organisational, strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer literate using Microsoft packages.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional business at a time of fast growth.
Location: Home based – Central UK
Contact: Nick Hester
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th August.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.