Account Manager - Facilities Consumables
- Account Management of Key Account Distributors
- Group turnover hundreds of millions of pounds
- Ongoing training and personal development plan
THE COMPANY: With decades of excellence in their field and a group sales turnover in excess of £300 million, this is an outstanding organisation in which to progress your sales career. This division sells sanitation and hygiene products through National and Regional Independent Specialist Distributors UK wide - This position involves building and maintaining existing relationships, with close contact with Distribution sales teams concerning potential End User new business opportunities through joint visits, analysis of figures/data, and periodical strategic review meetings; across the whole of Scotland, Ireland and North East England.
THE PERSON: You will have the following skills;
- Field sales experience - essential
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through existing Account Management
- Organised and self-motivated sales professionals will thrive here
- £30,000 to £33,000 Basic
- OTE Bonus of £15,000
- Fully Expensed Company Car + Fuel Card
- Mobile, Pension, Laptop, Healthcare, 25 days holiday
LOCATION: Central Belt Scotland or North East England
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.