Business Development Manager
This role requires somebody to work in the showroom, selling the brand and products to potential customers. These include architects and developers throughout London. This will include work on the phone, events and networking and will be a largely autonomous role.
My client are a well known and reputable high end designer, who specialise in providing the most bespoke home solutions.
The responsibilities of the BDM are to:
- Attend networking events and shows
- Work autonomously to deliver excellent levels of service
- Sell the brand to architects and developers
- Book in meetings for the designers to close
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in a target based sales role
- Present well and be able to build relationships at networking events
- Be comfortable with taking ownership for their own deliverables
- Possess the right attitude to succeed in a target based role
- Ideally have a background or interest in design
Competitive basic salary and attractive package