Product Marketing Specialist
My client are recruiting for a brand new Product Marketing Specialist position within their commercial team in County Durham.
The ideal candidate will come with a background in product/ brand marketing as well as a proactive and innovative mindset.
The client are one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, based in County Durham.
The key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Specialist include:
- Revenue and margin targets for an agreed set of brands
- Building brilliant supplier relationships to ensure best commercial value is achieved
- Coordinating relevant commercial activities
- Management of merchandising and online promotions for your brand portfolio ensuring accurate information is always displayed
- Develop and improve existing brand strategy identifying gaps in the market for additional growth
- Management of supplier performance
- Support Internal and external sales team with product queries
The successful Product Marketing Specialist will have the following demonstrable attributes and skills:
- A background within Brand/ Product - ideally from an ecommerce or FMCG background
- Excellent communicator with impeccable negotiation and analytical skills
- Commercially astute with proven experience of budget management
- A passion for growth and overachieving on targets
- People management experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit, constantly seeking new opportunities to grow the brand
- Passionate about bringing new ideas to the table and challenging the status-quo
- A team player inclined to partner with those in your own team and other business stakeholders
- Excellent project manager who can work on multiple projects at one
- Commute daily to the office in County Durham
An excellent new role in a growing business - Salary up to £30k depending on experience