National Account Manager - Sainsbury’s
Are you a confident, personable and analytical National Account Manager with Grocery experience looking for a role with a category leading global Food Brand.? Do you have experience managing Top4 Grocery accounts and have worked on Sainsbury’s if the answer is yes, keep reading!
Do you want to work for a branded FMCG Food company who are leaders in their category? Are you looking for future career progression with a strong company who provide world class training and development? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you?
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field, who are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join their commercial team focusing on their Sainsbury’s account. They are an international food company who are looking for the best commercial talent!
The company is a global food organisation with an outstanding reputation looking to build and maintain its taskforce for the future. The company can only be described as a good business, good people and good ethics – a genuine honour to be a part of and put a real emphasis on career development. Due to the expansion and growth throughout the business, the company is now looking to appoint a National Account Manager to manage the top retail account JS.
- £40,000 - £45,000, plus £6,000 car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Fully responsible for P&L and forecasting on a monthly basis
- Establish and maintain the most efficient core range listings and distribution levels.
- Develop existing and new business, manage product launches and promotional activities.
- Manage a portfolio of branded products.
- Responsible for weekly tracking, measurement and evaluation of performance to ensure the plan is delivered.
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial and category rationale.
- Implement account management processes such as sales forecasting, price maintenance and contract management.
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio.
- Implement company strategic objectives.
- Implement, review and revise customer plans to drive account success.
- Represent the company with external stakeholders.
- Work in a cross functional environment specifically Customer Marketing, Marketing, Customer Operations, Supply chain, commercial finance department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG Account Management experience
- Top 4 account management experience (Sainsbury’s desirable)
- P&L responsible
- JBP experience
- 5 years commercial experience within retail channels
- Graduate calibre
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business within industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com