Condiments Brand Manager
Reporting to Marketing Manager you will be responsible for directing and coordinating strategic marketing activities for a product segment to achieve sales goals.
- Provide strategic and tactical coordination with advertising, media and digital agencies, website, culinary, graphics, legal, market research, production, sales and finance
- Manage P&L of condiments brands
- Manage product life-cycle including SKU rationalization, new product business case development, and commercial strategy and implementation.
- Recommends product and channel pricing strategy, develops and maintains pricing and price promotion parameters, Responsible for recommendations relating to consumer and trade promotion development and forecasting, competitive analysis, trade, customer and consumer communications.
- Analyse market data and trends identifying market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing timely and accurate reports
- Work with Demand Analyst and National Account Managers to ensure that appropriate analysis is conducted, agreement is reached, and forecasts are updated to the company financial period/timetable.
- Develop strong NPD plans that will drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Recommends and delivers business presentations to partners, customers or senior leadership.
- Exercises discretion regarding strategic recommendations, data and sources, analytic conclusions, and financial recommendations.
- BA in Marketing or related discipline.
- Proven experience in working on the Brand Manager position in the consumer goods industry.
- Demonstrated relevant skills and results in consumer-packaged goods marketing or closely related field.
- Expertise in syndicated databases, market research, business and brand planning, advertising, finance, promotional activities and consumer communications.
- Strong project leadership experience with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Sound understanding of concepts, principles and practices in Marketing (functional expert) and a basic knowledge in other areas including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships with other departments.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, communication and teamwork skills.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71120).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.