National Account Manager
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing UK drinks brands? This company are on trend with their low sugar, protein on-the-go drink, and they are seeking a NAM to come on board to this intimate team. If you have experience working within the High Street, Wholesale and/or Foodservice channels and have a background in Food & Drink, then please read on.
They are on the hunt for a talented NAM who will hit the ground running. You will be Central London based a couple of days a week, but they genuinely believe that as long as you get your workload done, then you can work from home or be in the office as you please.
They are already established in Wholefoods, Holland & Barrett and WHSmith as well one of the Top4. With new SKUs about to launch, this is the optimum time to join the fun, and win new business as well as manage your accounts!
- Identifying and developing prospective new client relationships within a defined geography, market or channel
- Establishing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with accounts managed in order to grow customer business
- Maximizing profitability of the managed accounts and achieving or exceeding the sales targets that are set
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing promotional planning along with the marketing and merchandising teams, leveraging opportunities for future growth/maximising product launches and promotional mechanics wherever possible
- Overall responsibility for your P&L, drive profitability, being aware of challenges and opportunities within your accounts
- Budget support - meeting profit, co-op/budget discount budgets/returns
- Develop category management solutions to provide support and advice on ranging decisions and strategic direction of your accounts
My client are seeking a strong sales performer who will fit in with their youthful culture.
· Proven experience as an NAE/NAM
· Previous new business development and account management experience
· Experience working within an FMCG (ideally F&B) based business
· Full P & L accountability
· Natural ability to influence and network both internally & externally
· A strong desire for the responsibility to make your own choices
· A strong proven track record of results
· A passion for selling, negotiating and building relationships
Please send your CV to Fiona Prescott on the email provided below, or call me on 0207 871 8000. Alternatively you can apply via the link.