National Account Manager
This brand smacks of heritage, family, high quality, sustainability and investment. If you’re beginning to consider your next career steps and looking for a NAM position in an established FMCG brand which continues to invest to remain No1 in the market, then this opportunity may interest you.
- North London based, commutable out of London and throughout the home counties
- A premium brand with global presence, No1 brand across multiple markets
- Family roots in Europe with a close-knit UK office team
- A team of foodies!! Who also like the odd glass of wine too! (Goes well with the product)
- National Account Manager opportunity – Top 6 + ecom accounts
You couldn’t ask for a better mix of people, brand investment and brand positioning. You have here some serious brand strength in this medium sized FMCG. You’re away from the challenges of a start-up, away from the red tape of a blue-chip and so have the freedom to operate, innovate and drive real growth. Investment comes in the form of ATL media, significant category data and support across the supply chain to enable growth, innovation, drive brand loyalty and retain the No1 spot. These guys hold strong market share and are producing double digit YOY growth.
As National Account Manager you will be responsible for a handful of accounts across Top 6 Grocery Retail as well as e-commerce business. The role requires P&L management, JBP development, forecasting, data analysis, development of customer insights, all you’d expect in a NAM position. Here are the interesting bits:
- Balancing a premium product in an account which is very price sensitive
- Balancing customers at each end of the spectrum in terms of market positioning
- Continuing to deliver growth against healthy competition from a branded rival and private label products
- Rebuilding an account following a change in strategic direction
- Working with the complexities of Amazon!
To be successful within this appointment, these are the key skills/ attributes/ experience we’re looking for:
- Top 6 Grocery Retail OR e-commerce account management experience.
- If you’ve operated in food this would be a bonus, however FMCG experience is a must.
- P&L management and JBP development.
- Entrepreneurial outlook.
- Inquisitive in nature, creative and good with the numbers!
- Proactive – you’re not someone who just reacts to the market and customer needs, you drive growth and change.
- Hungry for success, determined.
If this sounds interesting and the characteristics and experience describes who you are, then please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.