Senior National Account Manager - Waitrose - Dairy
Senior National Account Manager – Waitrose
Branded / Private label dairy
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality dairy products and holds a fantastic portfolio with a number of market leading brands. Listed in all major retailers, this blue-chip business manufactures branded and own-label offerings with great success and prominence. The business has achieved significant success over the last 5 years and have very exciting growth plans.
Due to the success of the business and their ambitious growth plans the company are looking to bring on a Senior National Account Manager
Reporting into the Grocery Controller you will be responsible for managing Waitrose with full P&L responsibility. This account has been an area of strength for the company in recent years but the business are looking for a high flyer to drive further growth in the category. You will also hold 1 direct report.
What we are looking for:
- You will have 3-5 years' solid National Account Management experience (ideally with Grocery customers) with a track record of success
- Operating at NAM, Commercial Manager or SNAM level
- Have a good understanding of Waitrose as a total business
- Previous experience of working with leading FMCG food or drinks brands
- Private label exposure would be advantageous
- You will be proactive with an autonomous approach to the work you undertake
- Outgoing, personable and excellent presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national business on one of their most strategic accounts with fantastic progression opportunities.
Due to this role being office based you will ideally be living in South London / Surrey / Kent
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.