Senior Brand Manager
Title: Senior Brand Manager
Salary: £Highly attractive + package
With a Global turnover in excess of $3 billion, our client is a huge player with an array of instantly recognisable brands across the health & beauty categories. They have a huge focus on growth within the UK market and are now looking to expand their marketing team and recruit a Senior Brand Manager to take responsibility of some of the company’s major brands that are currently experiencing rapid growth.
This Senior Brand Manager position is looking for someone to develop and expand on campaigns related to a wide, rapidly growing health and beauty market whilst creating and innovating a successful brand strategy through relevant channels/platforms. An acceleration on building the B2C business will allow for commercial visibility in order to drive forward some of the company’s key brands. This Senior Brand Manager position is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate a full marketing mix skill set within a global, fast pace business whilst balancing an exciting London lifestyle.
- Researching the relevant categories and retail channels in each market
- Development of the brand / product concepts by working closely with R&D, brand leads, in-market teams
- Work with NPD team to establish the optimum testing methodology
- Brief and manage the selected research agencies
- Work with NPD, Project Management, R&D and Supply teams to deliver the required products through the StageGate process
- Working closely with the in-market marketing and commercial teams to plan the brand launch in the selected markets
- Set own development plan, working with the Group Marketing Manager, to build on areas of strength, address weaknesses and explore opportunities for personal growth in areas that also help the brands / business
- You are responsible for creating an exciting team spirit and a positive, creative, energetic atmosphere that rubs off on the rest of the organisation
- Graduate with a good degree.
- Postgraduate business and/or marketing qualifications preferred
- Significant marketing experience with FMCG or CPG brands in Personal Care
- Experience creating and managing substantial A&P programmes across (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Significant experience commissioning and utilising qualitative and quantitative market research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Additional European languages desirable
- Mastery of key apps within Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Some travel will be required
Do you have the entrepreneurial marketing ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for successful career with an expanding global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career as a Senior Brand Manager? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on innovation and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Senior Brand Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website