Exciting opportunity working in a client facing role for an instantly recognisable insights agency.
My client is a leading Insights and Market Research agency who are looking to recruit an experienced Insight Director to sit within a key grocery retail account.
This Insight Director role will be based on site with client in West Yorkshire and they are looking for a candidate with strong category and insights experience from either an agency or an supplier side background.
The core focus for the Senior Insights Director will be to help the client understand data and create insights gathered from customer data (loyalty and non-loyalty) as well as all other available data sets.
This person will create competitive advantage through the way they deliver high quality actionable insight to clients that brings to life our vision.
In this role you will manage and develop a pipeline of high performing future talent so team leadership and development experience is a must.
The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind, a passion for growing the business through inspiring insight, combined with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills, to deliver an all-round service.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience agency side at Insight Director level or branded FMCG supplier side equivalent
- Data and analytically focused with a strong numerical and literacy skills
- Experience of consulting with clients to influence and challenge thinking to drive joint business agenda.
- Demonstrated planning, leadership, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to maximise P&L
- Experience of agency data types including Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby, Nielson or Aimia
- Experience of and ability to effectively manage diverse teams
- Ability to lead the agenda
- Strong project management skills
If you are interested in this Insight Director role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website