National Account Manager – Grocery & Online
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager for a very exciting, category thrilling Global business. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to excel your career, with a structured progression plan in place then this is the one for you.
If you are a self-motivated, analytical NAM operating in the Grocery space who is looking for a structured progression plan with a business who operate a fun working culture, then give me a call!
They are all about having fun, fun and more fun – whilst working hard, of course! Work hard, play hard is their motto. Being one of the major players in their market they have seen a huge growth in sales and this is a very exciting time to join their business.
The business is seeking a hard working National Account Manager who is wanting to work in a passionate and entrepreneurial environment.
If you are a hardworking individual who enjoys a fast-paced business and you have the ambition and drive to succeed within the FMCG market, please read on…
- Managing Grocery & Online channels
- Managing 2 of the companies categories
- Work collaboratively with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Attend key customer meetings and negotiate the terms of an agreement
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Successfully forecast, implement and analyse all promotional activity
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Full responsibility of JBP agreements
- Responsibility for customer P&L and internal profit management
- Sales experience within FMCG
- Must have experience within the Grocery channel
- Must have FMCG experience
- Analytical and Numerical
- Online/Digital experience is desirable
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at Head Office level
- Highly resilient
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits. They also invest heavily in training.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Candice.email@example.com or give me a call on 020 7871 8000.
Alternatively please apply via the link below.