National Account Manager
- Working with our largest customer to manage our “Salads and Side of Plate” categories between two sites.
- Working with our category teams to use trends and insight to maximise sales value
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements
- Control budgets and forecasting
- Work closely with our Product Development team to develop new product ranges and refresh current portfolios
Are you and Account Manager with a strong background managing grocery P&L accounts looking to take ownership of driving overall category performance?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced food manufacturer.
Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites within the UK we supply all of the food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
A little about the Commercial team:
Our commercial team working for our Food to Go division are mainly based at our Manton Wood factory in Worksop.
The commercial teams are pivotal in managing our sales and relationships for some of Greencore’s largest customers understanding all their business needs and challenges to help us grow .
Due an internal move this has created a great role for someone who is really looking to step up their knowledge in a commercial environment managing “Short Shelf life Products” .
- A confident individual who wants to take ownership and day to day control of this growing category
- A background within a food FMCG environment, ideally with category knowledge across chilled foods and own label products
- Commercially strong and an engaging personality
- Currently be operating as a National Account Manager with experience with at least 1 major grocery account such as Co-op, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons or Waitrose
- Someone with a keen eye for detail, along with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and internal team
- An opportunity to develop your career within the Greencore
- Be at the centre of our Commercial team, giving you a broad view of how the business operates and working cross functionally within the business.
- A role where you can challenge and improve our processes to help leave things better than you found them
- A role that’s varied and challenging; no day is the same