Retail Concept Specialists
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world’s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
We are always looking for great people to join our diverse global team and we have opportunities spanning a wide range of areas including; Production, Logistics, Finance, IT, Sales, Quality, HR and much more.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
Retail Concept Specialists
The purpose of the role is to deliver best in class execution of concepts and all retail convenience customers for a specific geographic territory. This will be done in conjunction with the Retailer and the National Field Sales Manager.
- Maintain, develop & grow existing retail convenience accounts across your territory.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities across your territory.
- Deliver a positive net number of buying customers.
- Deliver briefed targets for across all concepts per annum on territory.
- Liaise with target concept store on all aspects of impending concept including application through to Staff training requirements.
- Set standards in-store for concept and ensure adherence to guardrails.
- Ensure store is set for Go-live and all equipment, POS and product is available.
- Audit stores over first few weeks to ensure any initial issues are resolved.
- Feedback to National Field Sales Manager any issues regarding new stores.
- Where possible expand current offering and proposition to current customers.
- Offer new food solutions/concepts to customers to increase AFS sales and presence.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
To maximise sales from existing accounts & new concept stores through the following:
- Manage the efficient roll out of AFS concepts and existing customers to budget.
- Delivery of best in class training and execution of all new concepts leading to the best customer & consumer experience.
- Provision of marketing materials to concept stores and ensure supply of kits available to avoid out of stocks.
- Maintain up-to-date details for the Customer Website.
- Be main point of contact for National Field Sales Manager regarding concept roll out stores on territory.
- Advising retailers on increasing turnover, average spend, margin and waste management minimization.
- Ensuring Store Surveys are regularly conducted within your geographic area and that any follow up is actioned on site/within AFS.
- Highlight opportunities and potential leads with other Colleagues where necessary working cross functionally with other departments.
- Monitor competitor activity and feedback to the business.
- Regular planning and follow through to ensure efficient execution of the concept plan across the territory, ensuring all concepts are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures e.g. ensuring Food Safety, Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Present bake off, presentation and sampling of products in customer locations when required.
- Report back to National Field Sales Manager on total sales results for concepts within agreed territory.
- Provide regular and timely communication to the National Field Sales Manager and any other personnel as applicable.
- Ensure that customers are visited regularly, in line with their required visit frequency through effective, planned & organised territory management.
- Specific KPI’s and targets will be agreed with your manager on a quarterly basis
- Delivery of best in class concept execution.
- Adherence to agreed Journey plan and number of calls per day.
- Identify Concept site development opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Proven track record within a sales role within the FMCG sector with a strong passion for food.
- Experience in analysis of sales figures
- Customer Focused approach
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A Team Player
- Strong numerical skills
- Deciding and initiating Action
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organising
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Competitive salary package
- Perk box discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Baby bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on products
- Car/ car allowance
ARYZTA is an Equal Opportunities Employer