Senior National Account Manager
The role of the NAM is to formulate and execute the Commercial Plan aligned to their Customer with the objective of meeting and exceeding the designated business KPI's.
A globally recognised FMCG drinks company, continually striving for product development and category leadership.
- Develop and maintain a matrix of contacts across the Customer
- Formulate and execute the JBP
- Contd. delivery of promotional plans, Invoicing and Debt Management
- Cross functional dealings with Category and Shopper
- Secure the annual Customer plan to meet and exceed target KPI's
- Accurate forecasting all volume and working spend in line with agreed commercial calendar and customer activation
- Analysis of Customer performance YOY
- Fully rounded National Account Manager with proven cross functional touch points
- Broad business knowledge and market understanding
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach in the role, building and sustaining new long term relationships
- Financial numeracy enabling a strategically sound, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities
Competitive base salary + package