International Account Director
Who is MRM Global?We are a marketing technology company providing industry leading web-to-print software to global drinks brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard.
Our innovative Brand Creator platform enables sales people to quickly and easily support their customers with customised drinks menus and point of sale materials proven to increase sales through improving visibility at the point of purchase. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that help sales people and their customers save time, reduce cost and increasing productivity.
MRM is expanding internationally at a significant pace and we've recently won a number of new and exciting accounts for which we are looking for an experienced sales professional to act as our account director.
As the Account Director you are accountable for the growth of the account. Working closely with the key stakeholders in the customers organisation, you will build strategic relationships, develop accounts plans and deliver on MRM's growth plan.
You will be responsible for developing customer specific strategies to increase product adoption for your enterprise customers and use what you learn to help create best practices that are transferable to other accounts. You will also attain invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to our product managers and development teams to constantly improve our products.
You will work very closely with our implementation, development and customer success teams to ensure that we deliver on the product roadmap and international market rollout plans.
You will love interacting with customers and solving problems for them. You will have a growth mindset and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and the every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Integrity - do what you say you are going to do
- Responsibility - take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus - understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure - get excited about about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
- Simplicity - keep things simple and tell it like it is.
- Manage and grow our top accounts through increased product penetration and increased user engagement.
- Work with our clients and our implementation teams to successfully implement the software and the associated business process changes.
- Expand our business internationally through developing relationships with existing customers and developing new business opportunities.
- Work closely with our implementation and customer success teams to ensure successful rollouts and ongoing customer support.
- Develop senior level relationships within our clients organisations and continuously add value to their business through strategic insight and consulting.
- Support the design and development of MRM software by providing our development team with feedback from clients and ideas for new functionality and features.
- Focus on improving the account P&L with the aim of increasing profitability and cash flow.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Personal development and training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Can be based in Edinburgh City Centre or Alloa, Clackmannanshire
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis