Looking for a high-profile sales job working alongside premium, world renowned beer brands such as Asahi and Peroni? Join CPM as a Sales Development Executive representing Asahi within their strategic client outlets and open the door to fantastic future career opportunities too. Salary £30,300 with bonus of 10% per annum, tablet and phone.
Ideal location: London
Territory covering: National
This role will require regular evening work and some weekends, along with UK and occasional overseas travel to support nationwide promotional activities.
What does the Asahi Sales Development Executive role involve?
* Visiting strategic client's outlets
* Grow and retain Asahi Beer brands in on trade multiples
* Deliver a training program to targeted key customers (such as M&B / Greene King / Young's / Drake & Morgan / Darwin & Wallace)
* Be an advocate for Asahi UK brands, ensuring bar staff have an extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for their products and serve them as required so customers have the best product experience
* Develop a key partnership with all relevant stakeholders giving them constant product support and development.
To do a great job you will need to: -
* Become an expert at Perfect Pour & Brand Knowledge
* Have a working knowledge of draught beer technology
* Be able to deliver effective training to both individuals and groups
This would be a great sales job for you if:
You are an ambitious, exceptional individual, who is knowledgeable and passionate about beer and this industry. You will ideally need experience of dealing with key clients within large multiple On Trade businesses and be used to presenting to both individuals and groups, using structured selling and strong negotiation skills.
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
* £30,300 per annum basic
* 10% bonus per annum (including mobile & laptop)
* Access first class ongoing training and development, in a fantastic working environment
Apply today to represent a world leading drinks brand and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within both Asahi and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.