Key Account Manager
My client is a blue-chip, market leading branded products manufacturer who operate across four separate business areas. Including Consumer Goods and specifically Garden & Home products. They pride themselves on their innovation and high-quality products as well as being ‘best in class’ for Home & Garden.
Due to a re-structure, the business is recruiting a Key Account Manager for Home & Garden in the UK. As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and improving turnover on retail national accounts.
Must have Garden/Home or DIY product experience and experience managing large retail accounts.
- Responsible for the turnover and profit of the assigned accounts
- Negotiation of terms and contracts with the major customers
- Planning/forecasting of turnover, profit and quantity.
- Write and implement business plans
- Monitor key business figures and adhere to reporting deadlines
- Introduction of new products and services into accounts
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account growth and new business development from new product sectors.
- Sales and listings, such as innovations and promotions
- Effective participation in the field of logistics and finance (credits, open receivables, etc.)
- Monthly Reporting at the KAM meeting of account performance both actual and projected plus review of activity plan
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce and deliver presentations professionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- Information flow (internal - RBMs, BUs, logistics and external service, external - customers and DL)
- Strong coordination with all other BU KAMs for respective customers