National Account Manager
My client is a leading manufacturer of catering supplies to the Hospitality and Catering sector. They are an independently owned business that has achieved considerable growth and success through delivery of excellent customer service and the ability to adapt bespoke creative solutions for their customers. Award winners and a highly respected brand, the company is driving growth with exciting new ranges of eco-friendly and innovative products.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone already working within national accounts looking for a fresh and new challenge with an evolving, ambitious and growing business.
You will be required to grow sales through a portfolio of national distributors as well as end-user accounts indirectly.
Working with a range of decision makers which will include owner managers as well as buyers and purchasing departments. The key to this role is to forge strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record of sales into the catering and hospitality sector.
- Experience of having managed national accounts.
- Successful track record working with end users and blue chip companies.
- Proven success in having won and grown sales.
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent organisation skills including report writing.
- Degree standard education.
- Some knowledge or understanding of eco-friendly materials would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary circa £50,000 + car + healthcare + pension + bonus, OTE 20%.
National / Based Home Counties
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.