Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k per annum. £4.5k Car allowance, 5% bonus, pension scheme and healthcare with 25 days annual leave.
Location: London – Field based
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager for a globally recognized spirits company to operate within the Prestige On-Trade Channel. The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the On and Off trade sector, establishing themselves as a true ‘challenger brand’ to the top tier spirits companies. Not only are they highly upmarket, but they also take pride in their employee’s development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
This Business Development Manager role is to cover Central London to develop, strengthen and maintain existing business into upmarket restaurants, private member clubs and bars and casinos. This role is perfect if you want to balance a London lifestyle with rare vintage spirits, whilst focusing on a career within a thriving business!
- Responsible for building and maintaining brand distribution and sales in a key brand stronghold
- Manage, strengthen and track business opportunities through On Trade channels.
- Work with the Regional Manager to develop the distribution of highly sort after products into premium On Trade channels.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy to prioritise opportunities.
- Build Long lasting relationships with customers and wholesaler representatives
- Deliver incremental sales through new brand listings
- Entrepreneurial flair to maximize presence in every outlet
Skills and Experience Required:
- On-Trade Knowledge
- Drinks Industry knowledge
- Customer facing experience
- Natural ability to sell in a consultative manner
- A strong commercial acumen
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to make an impact within a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career within sales? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own future and relish in a globally recognised company based on collaboration and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Business Development Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website