Area Sales Manager- Wholesale/Dealer Channel
Founded on a culture of continuous improvement, Fellowes Brands strives to deliver best-in-class quality and performance in records storage solutions, business machines, workspace management products, air purification and mobile technology accessories. With a commitment to bring value to the workplace from the corporate office to the home office, our Brands introduce new ideas that evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing world. We offer a wide spectrum of work solution products ranging from business machines including shredders, binding, laminating and trimming equipment to innovative workspace management products that maximise productivity and performance. We are a truly Global Business with 17 international subsidiaries around the world- including our UK HQ- based in South Yorkshire.
Heritage & Values
Each generation has imaginatively seized opportunities that were right for the times and striven to improve the business. The principles laid down by Harry Fellowes during the first part of the twentieth century have been faithfully respected and preserved:
- A belief in the value and dignity of all people.
- A commitment to integrity in all business dealings.
- A passion for innovation, resulting in products of superior quality, usefulness, and value.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
Culturally our Four Core Values drive our behaviour, approach and response to the world around us.
- Initiative Our people are encouraged to seize opportunities to improve performance and value in the marketplace.
- Integrity We nurture a culture that delivers on promises, does what is right, and is honest with itself.
- Teamwork Joined through mutual respect, trust and support, we count on each other as we work together to achieve the company's purpose.
- Passion We are driven to win, and determined to be the best in what matters most to those we serve.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking to Area Sales Manager within our B2B Commercial Team. Making this an exciting time to join our Business.
As the Area Sales Manager you will take full accountability for several Key Customers within the Dealer/Wholesale Channel. You will need to understand the needs of both Wholesalers & End-User (Businesses) alike. As a result this role covers both internal and external relationships therefore you will need to have the maturity to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Core Elements of the role
- Working within the “Commercial Channel” of Fellowes.
- Channel- Selling into “Wholesalers- Value” and “Independent Dealers”
- Also some selling directly into “End-Users” (B2B End-Users)
- Management of the total Dealers Landscape- However a core section of these Customers Account for over 50% of the total Turnover for Fellowes within the Channel. Hence there will be a high level of Strategic Account Mapping and New Business Initiatives.
- These Dealers & Wholesalers then sell into End-Users. These End-User are across both the Private (Businesses, Corporate- classical B2B) and Public Sector (NHS, TUCO etc)
- Due to the Dealership/Wholesaler through to End-User dynamic there is high need for both “Push & Pull” strategic selling.
- Push/Selling the product into the Dealership/Wholesaler and then ensuring market/product awareness with the End-User base- thus creating demand to “Pull” the product through.
- This is achieved by both “Educating/Added Value Selling” to the Buyers/Sales Staff with the wholesalers/Dealership channel- but also direct selling awareness to the End-Users themselves.
- Partnership Development- Build alliances within each Dealer. They will have their own sales executive/Internal and External- hence the challenge is to ensure Fellowes are the Supplier/Partner of choice. This may well involve devising and running in-house training & partner days/sessions at Fellowes.
- Join a Leading Global Consumer Business with significant investment and growth plans for the UK Market.
- Have the opportunity to drive and realise your full potential and maximise your career development.
- Working a truly Team Focused and Supportive Culture.
- Of course being a leading UK Player, will mean successful candidates will have also access to a strong and structured career path.
The ideal candidate will have some level of Consumer Distribution Sales & Consumer B2B Sales. This could be across Consumer Electrical, Consumer Staples or Consumer Goods.
However we also open to candidates from the following-
- Selling into the Dealership/Wholesaler Channel
- Regional/Independent Accounts
- FMCG OOH/Foodservice Channel (Push Pull Experience)
- Supportive Role within National Accounts (NAE or KAM Level)
Above all candidates must have the key attitudinal attributes of-
- Huge Passion & Care of Customers
- A Positive Can Do Approach
- The Drive to Win for Fellowes, our Partners and ultimately the End-User of our products.
- Action Focused- Make Thing Happen!
If this sounds like You- then please apply.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.