Area Sales Manager - Bathroom Accessories
My client are a market leading manufacturer of quality, beautifully designed bathroom accessories tailored to create the ambience of a luxury spa at home. Due to their continued success, they have created a brand new position for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join the team in the South of England.
My client are a market leading manufacturer of quality, beautifully designed bathroom accessories tailored to create the ambience of a luxury spa at home. With multiple product launches every year, they continue to set bathroom furniture trends, whilst maintaining their reputation for innovation.
Now an international, profitable and highly successful business, my client have created a brand new position for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join the team in the South of England.
The Area Sales Manager will be presented with an opportunity to build an exciting career in a growing business with plenty of scope for progression.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for growing business with both independent and national Bathroom Showrooms and Plumbing Merchants:
- Managing an existing portfolio of accounts whilst proactively seeking and developing new high-potential accounts.
- Building strong commercial relationships with Showroom Managers and their sales team.
- Providing in-store sales support to demonstrate and educate installers and home owners on the design features and benefits.
- Negotiating new stock displays and subsequent stock orders to drive sales at ground level.
- Reporting account plans, opportunities and progress to the Sales Director.
My client understand the importance of having the right people on-board in the business, hiring those who display the core attributes associated with successful people. These include drive, integrity and resilience to name but a few.
The most important criteria for the successful candidate is to have a demonstrable track record of business development, whatever the industry. You will:
- Be a high performer: Ambitious, driven and determined to succeed.
- Be relationship focused and customer-centric: Recognising the importance of account partnerships to extend your marketing reach and increase sales.
- Be a team player; working together and supporting colleagues and customers alike.
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus, company car and private health care.