Impulse National Account Manager
This has to be one of the most exciting FMCG companies in London at the moment who are in need of a super star NAM to take the lead in the Impulse channel!
If you’re operating in account management in the FMCG space and looking for pace, energy and the buzz of selling, brining brand activation to life in store then this is the opportunity for you!
What you need to know:
- London based
- Brands operating in the ‘better for you’ space
- Take on full P&L responsibility
- Lead and mentor a small team who will help you smash your targets giving them heaps of energy
- Create your own strategy for Impulse, work it how you best see fit!
- Manage a marketing budget to activate some super exciting innovation across London bringing the brand to life!
You will be responsible for driving growth through the Impulse channel managing relationships across wholesale and convenience customers. This is a business and role where you can have some serious fun and we need someone who is creative with brand activation and someone who has the energy to get out there and drive growth!
You will have the opportunity to progress with a path to develop. These guys are also great at training and development, so whether you’re looking for a change in a better culture perhaps, better team environment, more pace, or if you’re looking to make your mark and may not be the finished article but you have heaps of personality and energy… this role could work!
What/ who we’re looking for:
- FMCG account management experience
- A people person
- Someone who is just as happy to manage some strategic accounts as well as develop and win new business
- Someone who is happy to lead a team and enjoys team mentorship and development
- An attitude which is about getting stuff done and making business happen
- A relationship builder and a sociable character
- Someone who enjoys a fast paced role who has loads of energy and drive
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong academic background
If you enjoy sales and you’re a natural people person who is sociable and drives energy in your approach, then this should grab your attention!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.