Territory Manager - Housewares/Health
This Business Development Manager role is a mixture of account management and new business.
The client is a market leading health product company.
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Build relationships within the retail sector
- Generate new business.
- Manage and develop current relationships within the region.
- Network with potential new clients.
- A background in internal or field sales is required. Ideally a minimum of 2 years sales background is required.
- A proven track record of strong presentation skills is essential.
- The ability to self-generate leads.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
A competitive bonus with great career progression and bonus scheme.