New Business Development Manager - Sports Media
- New Business Development Manager - High Profile Sports Marketing Agency
- Earn £60,000 to £80,000 OTE year 1
- Huge opportunity to both earn bonus and develop your career
The Company: A superb opportunity has arisen for a North West based BDM to join a UK leading sports marketing agency - involved with Premier League Football, Championship Football, English Football League, Scottish Football, Premiership Rugby, Super League Rugby League and British Horse Racing. Their media platforms at prestigious sports venues in the UK deliver opportunities for clients to increase audience exposure - through pitchside advertising, stadium TV, digital apps etc.
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be identifying and securing partnerships with clients on a local, regional and national basis, delivering the right marketing solutions. You'd be selling to Marketing Directors, Managing Directors, Finance Directors of a wide range of size of organisation - you'd be expected to visit the office in Lancashire at least once a week, the remainder of the time in front of clients or working from home. The role is 100% new business and you will work in a highly consultative manner.
The Person: We seek the following:
- A field sales background within a new business environment - with a track record of success
- A drive and determination to drive new business but the ability to be credible and articulate and sell in a consultative manner
- Strong negotiation skills
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary - £35,000 - OTE £60,000 to £80,000 including bonus year 1
- Company Car
- Company benefits
Location: North West England
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.