International Business Development Manager- Home Based
My client are a leading supplier of non-food FMCG products based in Manchester, due to expansion- they are currently looking for an International Business Development Manager to join their team.
This is a home-based role.
- Work with retailers across Europe
- Work with distributors, wholesalers & retailers across an expansive territory
- Profit & Loss of overseas accounts
- Develop working relationships with overseas partners
- Arrange & Attend International Trade Shows
The ideal candidate will have a background in the FMCG industry, ideally non-food. Candidates should have experience working in an export role, languages would be advantageous but are not essential for the position.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from outside of the United Kingdom
Due to client confidentiality & protection, we cannot discuss sensitive aspects of the role without a copy of your CV.
If this position is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to Kelly at Landers Recruitment