Regional Sales Manager - Decorative Products
· People Management Sales Leader Role
· Company with Over a Century of Innovation
· Global Manufacturer with Strong Brand Names
The Role: The new Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for team of 8 external sales representatives - across a region including Lancashire, Yorkshire, East Midlands and South East (not including Greater London). You will be a coach, mentor, trainer, leader - with a hands on approach to developing an existing team to drive revenue growth. The target market is end user business clients who use decorative and maintenance consumable products - eg Painting & Decorating Contractors, Facility Management Companies, Maintenance Departments of large Private and Public sector facilities.
The Company: This company has over a century of tradition behind them and is part of a global organisation with a sales turnover in excess of $15 billion, hence their ability to provide outstanding training and ongoing sales career opportunities. This division manufactures decorative coating products, with some very strong brand names in their product portfolio.
For this Regional Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Successful Sales Management track record - it is essential you have managed a field sales team
· You will be comfortable in the role of coach, leader, trainer, recruiter - with excellent commercial awareness
· You should be driven and ambitious with excellent analytical skills
Benefits of this Regional Sales Manager role:
· Up to £45,000 Base Salary
· + 20% Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays. Lunch Allowance
Location: Lancashire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Essex, East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character