Finance & Admin Manager
Finance & Admin Manager
Salary: £30k -£35k Plus benefits
Do you want to work for a new player in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing Finance Department? Do you want to work in a fast paced, challenging environment?
The company are a well-loved brand within the UK growing strongly across the retail sectors. They operate an open and collaborative environment with all team members working towards the same goal. With the growth projected and initiatives in place, it is a great time to join this small but progressive company.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, as an integral member of the team the Finance & Admin Manager will be excited about being part of an up and coming brand which is driving incremental category growth! This position is a varied, diverse and fast paced role which would suit any candidate who would like to develop their commercial career, skill set and experience in an exciting fast-growing food company.
- Oversee relationship with outsourced accountancy firm
- Ensure Xero is up to date and fully reconciled
- Production and submission of monthly reporting packs
- Review and analysis of the monthly balance sheet
- Producing detailed revenue variance analysis at month end
- Assisting with the forecasting on a monthly basis
- Cash flow and Working Capital forecasting
- Oversee debtors, bad debt and manage credit control
- Ensuring adherence to company procurement policy including supplier due diligence and negotiating contracts.
- Ensure adequate levels of Insurance, IT security, IT support, licences
- Manage the Hitchin office
- Assisting with other ad hoc requests from Senior Management
- 2 to 3 years of relevant management accounts experience
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel).
- Highly organised and methodical in delivering service with a high level of attention to detail.
- Solution-focused, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm! Lot’s of it! You will have entrepreneurial flair and be excited about being a part of a new food brand.
- Strong customer service and quality focus
- Flexible and hardworking approach.
- Confident and able to quickly establish solid working relationship with wide variety of stakeholders
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080, firstname.lastname@example.org